Monday, February 20, 2012

Leisure

Decided to try something a little different from what I've ever really tried doing in the past in terms of trying to create something a bit more graphic. I watched The Notebook for the first time yesterday; since I've heard multiple times that it's a film everyone should see at least once, I figured I would give it a watch. This was kind of inspired by a short scene that had one of the main characters walking along with an icecream cone (and her boyfriend). I sketched the guy initially but wasn't liking how he turned out so I just omitted him. This isn't an exact replica of the actress or the scene itself, nor was it meant to be - like I said, it was mainly just my source of inspiration. :)

(Shoes & Toes are overrated, hehe)

No comments:

Post a Comment